RoundTrip may collect or track:
- Home server domain names, email addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Website;
- Email addresses of visitors that communicate with us via email;
- Information voluntarily provided by the visitor including but not limited to online forms, requests to receive alerts, registration forms, search requests, and surveys;
- Aggregate and user-specific information regarding which pages Website visitors access;
- Name, email address, and other demographic information of drivers that accept trips through the RoundTrip mobile application;
- All data entered or changed in secured Websites as required by applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Disclosure of PII to Third Parties. RoundTrip does not sell individually identifying information to third parties or other marketing firms. For user-requested transactions, we may share voluntarily provided information with third parties who perform services on our behalf to complete the transaction.
We may share your information with third parties in the event of a corporate transaction or in response to a request by a government agency or law enforcement officials if we decide disclosure is appropriate to comply with all laws and regulations or to protect RoundTrip and other persons or entities. Non-identifiable information may be aggregated and shared with business partners.
How PII is Used. Information collected by RoundTrip may be used for feedback purposes, for content improvement, to customize the layout of the Website, for marketing and promotional purposes, and to process transactions requested by users.
Security. Data security is of the upmost important to RoundTrip. RoundTrip implements reasonable protections to protect all personal information collected through the Website. Be advised that we cannot guarantee data security. Users that engage with our secured Website with a user ID and password must follow reasonable security practices including using strong passwords and never writing down or sharing the user ID and password. Users must notify RoundTrip immediately if they suspect a possible security breach to email@example.com.
Change or Delete PII. Users may request a summary of personally identifiable information collected by RoundTrip that has been voluntarily provided. Except as necessary to provide services requested by a visitor or to comply with applicable laws, visitors may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information be retained by RoundTrip or disclosed to third parties by contacting RoundTrip at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt out, modify or update this information or opt out of email from us in the future, please contact at email@example.com.